This generation does not want to have children

This generation does not want to have children

If you talk to this new generation, you will learn that most of them don't want to bring children into this world. 
In fact, out of the 4 friends of mine, only one of my daughters wants to have children. The rest definitely do not. Wow, what a change from my generation who played with dolls and couldn't wait to be a mother. I remember being 18 when my gyno told me I could never have children because of my endometriosis. He wanted to give me a hysterectomy at 18. I remember crying for a week and asking my gay best friend to father my child. I needed to have one child before having this done. Thank God, he slapped me (not literally), and I came to my senses and got a second opinion.
Years later, when I got married, we tried for 5 years to conceive. Doctors told us to give up, but I was determined to have a child. There was nothing I wanted more than to have a baby. But the world was a different place then.

I can truly understand why they wouldn't want to bring a child into this world. This world is so screwed up. With all the hateful people, with what we are doing to our earth, with the horrible people in social media, with everyone trying to keep up with the "Jones" and the government which is out of control, I might have made the decision not to have children as well.

I will not judge this generation's decision or even try to change the mind of my daughter, not to have a child. This is her choice. If this is what she wants, that is her choice. But it hurts my heart that this is the world I will be leaving for my children. A world so bad that they don't want to bring another human into it. 
We did this, us and the generations before us did this. We cared too much about ourselves and what we could get. We didn't care about the earth and what we were doing to it. Instead of making it better, we have made it worse. And that is on us. I recently heard that our schools in Florida have 25% fewer students than ever. What does that tell you? More and more people are becoming a “Dink” which stands for -Dual income, no kids. Yes, this is really a thing they say now, I had no idea until my daughter told me. 

So today, my friends, while we are still here, we need to do something. We need to leave the world a better place than we found it. Because if this continues, with each generation wanting less and fewer children, that will be the downfall of the earth. 
We need to do better.
“Be the change you want to see”
@TreadmillTreats 
Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry

Comments

Popular Posts