My Truth Tour

My truth tour

So if you know me or follow me you know that I am not afraid of speaking my mind. I say all the time I am not Willy Wonka, I don't sugar coat shit. I tell it like it is, like it or not. I will no longer hide or be afraid to speak my mind as I did this for far too many years. 

Someone said to me recently that we read your blog all the time because we know you never hold anything back. I don't and I'm not sorry, because I won't. If you get mad at the truth or if the truth hurts you, then you need to look at the reason why. 

I would never intentionally hurt anyone. That is not who I am, but you better believe I will tell it like it is. So many people are afraid of the truth, but that saying is true, the truth will set you free.
 
If you did something shitty, I will call you out. Now you can get mad at me, and some have, but I call a spade a spade. But don't get it twisted. I am not afraid to call myself out as well. I have put out all the shitty things I've done in the past. I have come clean about what I've done. I have apologized and tried to make amends for any and all of the wrongs I've done. 

No one is perfect. We all make mistakes, and that's okay, but it's what you do after the mistakes that count. For me, at this point in my life, I will no longer sugarcoat anything to justify bad behavior. We all need to grow up and own our own shit. 

So today, my friends, remember that their reaction to you holding them accountable is not your burden to carry. Speak your truth and start your own truth tour.
"Be the change you want to see,"
@TreadmillTreats 
Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry

Comments

Popular Posts