I Don't Feel Good This Friday
I Don't Feel Good This Friday
So I know that I've been doing Feel good Friday's, every Friday. But this week I don't feel good. With all that is going on in this world how can anyone feel good? This is especially true for me hearing about the brutal gang rape of a college student by 7 men. This has brought up many memories for me as I was raped and I expect for many others who were raped as well.
What really gets me is that because they are rich and privileged nothing has happened to them. It's bad enough when you are raped that people don't believe you, they ask you what you did to deserve it? What did you wear to provoke it?
As if a man had no control over his dick or his mind so it has to be our fault.
If that wasn't enough we are still shooting brown and black people in the streets. People are being held with beyond inhumane conditions in for-profit concentration camps and sent without trials or due process to foreign countries that they didn't come from.
Where the politicians are stealing money right in front of our faces while people are going homeless or hungry. Where women are being arrested (not rapists) for having abortions that could save their lives and making them carry dead fetuses for weeks. Where the press can no longer do their jobs because the idiot in charge doesnt like what they say about him, so fuck freedom of speech.
We are no longer in a free county, there is nothing to feel good about it because not enough people are mad enough. Not enough people are doing anything about this! Not our government, not the people whose families are being destroyed, not privileged white people because either they are not affected, they are too scared or they think this doesn't matter to them. These are the exact things they thought during the Natzi regime and look at what happened. HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF! Wake up people!
So today my friends, I always tell you that I am not Willy Wonka. I don't sugar coat shit. This is how I am feeling this Friday and for the life of me right now I can't find anything to feel good about and that truly saddens me as someone who is always positive.
I can only hope that we can all be the change we want to see.
@TreadmillTreats
Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1
Www.treadmilltreats.com
**Now released my latest book**
The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed
https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19
***Now available***
My 1st book The blessing in Disguise
Selling on my website:
Http://www.treadmilltreats.com
And on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise
http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise
My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:
https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM
Http://www.treadmilltreats.com
Twitter: treadmill treats
Instagram: treadmilltreats
Facebook :treadmill treats
Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com
#treadmilltreats
#Theblessingindisguise
#blog
#blogger
#love
#instagram
#lifestyle
#blogging
#influencer
#bloggers
#bloggerlife
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration
#success
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry
Comments
Post a Comment