What Gets Me Through

What Gets Me Through

With all that life throws at us, especially with all that is going on with the world today, it’s hard. Some days, it is even hard to get out of bed. Add to that the times that you can't stop crying because it feels like the world is coming at you, and it all adds up to some really hard times.

So, how do I deal with all of this? Yes, even I, Miss Postive, go through tough times. There is only one thing that gets me through it all and keeps me sane, and that is my God. I know that he will keep me, and I know that he will provide for me. I know that he will protect me, even when I feel he is not listening. At times when I want things now, I know he is there and that he is an on-time God, maybe just not on my time.

I am learning patience. Maybe I needed to know who really had my back before fame came, and I was blinded. Maybe he had to show me some men that I dated, true colors so that when the man he has for me shows up, I will know what a good man looks like.
Maybe he has the haters come at me now, so I will learn what to do when thousands of haters attack me because of the words I speak.

Maybe the reason that things come and go and that hard times come at me is because he wants me to depend only on him. Maybe I needed to go through the storm to appreciate the sunshine. I know that I needed the bad times to really make me grateful for what I have now.
Even through all of this craziness, and the world that is losing its mind, I am still appreciated for what I do have, even if it's not what I asked for .

See, I now look at everything as a lesson. What is the lesson in this? Even through the pandemic and things seem so bad, I still asked, “What am I supposed to learn from this?”  
Every single time, I know that I am supposed to learn something, so I stop and listen to God's voice to find out what that is. Is it easy? Oh please, no... it is far from easy, especially for someone like me who is so hard-headed, but these are lessons we need to learn, to move on to our next journey.

See if I didn't go through hell, if I didn't walk through the fire, I wouldn't have known my strength to walk on fire, literally! If I didn't hit rock bottom, I wouldn't know what it takes to pull myself out and when I hit rock bottom the second time, I knew what it took to do it, yet again.
If I didn't feel betrayal, then I wouldn't know true loyalty. If I didn't date all these crappy men, and still believed that a good man was coming then I wouldn't have learned the lessons that the Prince had taught me or been able to appreciate when the great man God is sending to me shows up.
If I didn't know failure, then I couldn't appreciate winning and success. Yes, all of this is bringing me one step closer to his final goal for me, his purpose for my life.

This....this crazy ride we call life. It is all about our testimony and what we do with it.
Either we can become bitter, angry, and negative and say to everyone, "Life sucks, look nothing ever goes right. I have nothing, nothing but bad luck, and it's never going to change. "
We all know people like this. Hell, my own grandma was exactly like this. But I chose to wear my failures, like a badge of honor. I chose to always look on the bright side. I chose to tell my testimony to show others what is possible if you believe... this is what I chose to do.

So today my friends remember, the choice is yours... you can live your life in negativity, you can hate on your circumstances and curse God and the universe. You can go through life saying “Why me” or you can be like me and choose to see the bright side, and to see the glass half full. To believe what he has you and that God will take care of you. Then you will be able to say with confidence to the next person who needs to hear it... This is what gets me through.

"Be the change you want to see,"
@TreadmillTreatCheck out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry

Comments

Popular Posts