All The Hatred In This Country

All the hatred in this country 

I sometimes wonder if I went to sleep and woke up on another planet. The world I remembered was kinder. It had more compassion for others, and it definitely had more tolerance for other people's opinions.

This new country we live in now has none of these things. There is so much hatred towards others that people have no tolerance for others whose opinions are not like theirs. They are quick to call you names, to cut you down, and try to make you feel less than. My question is, who died and left you all, God? What makes you think your opinions are better than others or that you are better than someone else?

I am not going to hate you because you have different political views than me, or because you choose to love someone differently than I do or that you're another color or have another religion. That is none of my business. I don't have any room in my life to hate someone. That takes too much out of your soul, and honestly, you don't mean that much to me to allow you to take up that space. 

Besides, who am I to judge? I've done some shitty stuff in my life just like you have. We all have, and none of us is without sin, so how can I judge? So many of you preach the bible…but you dont seem to remember that he who has no sin cast the first stone? Nah, just the parts you want to use to beat people down with, yeah, I get it. 

I know what it's like to be put down, to be called names, and trust me, it doesn't feel good. It's obvious that those of you doing this have forgotten that feeling or don't know it because if you have, you would never want another person to feel that. 

So today, my friends, let's all try to be tolerant of others' opinions, of others' lifestyles of other religions, just a more tolerant period. You don't need to always put your opinions out there. If you see something you don't like, keep scrolling, delete them, or better yet, mind your own damn business and just stop all the hatred in this country.
“Be the change you want to see”
@TreadmillTreatsCheck out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry

Comments

Popular Posts