Why Do Women Stop Dating?

Why Do Women Stop Dating?

If you know me or follow me, you know that for the last ten years since I've been divorced, I have been writing about dating. Mostly about my dating life, and trust me when I tell you that this has given me many blogs. But in the last year I decided not to date. I had enough, I was tired of getting dressed up, doing my hair and makeup only to meet some man who, 80% of the time, would try to be all over me. Okay, to be fair, there were a few nice men, but unfortunately, we had no chemistry.

It got so bad that I would only date on Sunday afternoon after church since I already looked cute, and I didn't have to put any effort into it. I knew at that point that I was over this. 
But in doing some research, I learned that I wasn't alone.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 50% of the population over 40 is single with 49% female and 51% male. It's less likely that the dating pool is thin due to a lack of single people, and more likely that people stop dating because of the discouraging (albeit false) statistics that there's no one to date.

So why are so many women struggling in dating?
It's because smart women often face unique challenges in the realm of love and relationships. I know for a fact that many womens intelligence, independence, and ambition can sometimes intimidate potential partners or lead to compatibility issues. More women are now concentrating on their professional success and have little time for the games, like what is going on in today's dating world.

Here's a scary statistic:
Shockingly, according to Morgan Stanley, by 2030, 45% of women between the ages of 25 and 44 will be single and childless.
I am guessing women of all ages are now sick of dating.

Being single for a year without a date wasn't so bad. I went out more with friends. I read more, I hung out with my girls, I exercised more, and I did more things I enjoyed. Before I knew it, a year went by. I got to know myself and what I want, and what I will never put up with anymore. I now understand why more and more women are staying single.

So today, my friends, my advice to you is that everyone should take a year off from dating to get to know themselves. Trust and believe it is better to be alone than to be with someone who doesn't treat you well. It's better to be alone than to be with someone, and you're miserable. So many women think some man is better than no man, and that is definitely not true. Take time out to know your self worth, it will be worth it, and you just may find out why women stop dating.

“Be the change you want to see” 
@TreadmillTreats
Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry

Comments

Popular Posts