The Anniversary of My Freedom

Anniversary of My Freedom 

Ha! I know that sometimes God got jokes. As I am on this treadmill writing my blog about the anniversary of my freedom, as it was 11 years today that I've been divorced. I honestly didn't even remember that until my Facebook remember when, reminded me of it.

As I am working out, this song came on my iPod (Yes, I still have one of those) Which, by the way, has over a thousand songs on it, and it was on shuffle. It was a song I listened to over and over before I left him. It was a song that gave me the strength to leave. And from all the songs I have, this one is playing now. Yes, I believe in signs!

It was Christina Aguilera "Stronger than ever" 
It goes, "I'm tired of walking on eggshells, terrified to fail, and in order to please you, I've abandoned myself.
And though it used to hurt me when you pushed me away, I'm stronger than ever. You made me this way.
It's not pretty the way you criticize me and how it breaks my heart, and when you tell me you love me, I can't feel it. "

It reminded me of all the times I felt like I was walking on eggshells. All the times I cried myself to sleep, praying that I would find the strength to leave. But it also reminded me of how far I've come in the last eleven years. It has reminded me of how I manifested my life now. It showed me how much I have grown and changed. Was it scary? Oh, hell yeah, but I was sick of letting fear rule my life. I knew I needed to change, and I did, and I have to tell you it was the best decision of my life.

So today, my friends, my anniversary message to everyone is to live your life large. Don't stay when you're miserable and when you're not treated the way you should be. You need to be true to who you are, because you only get one life, it's yours...so go big or go home! Never have any regrets. Don't let fear keep you stuck. Do you, be you, and live your best life now!
And never forgot that only you can…"Be the change you want to see"
@TreadmillTreats 
Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry

Comments

Popular Posts