Giving My Life To God


Giving My Life To God 

This Sunday my Bishop called down people who didn't know Jesus to give their lives over to God.
I couldn't help but remember when I first came here. I was broken and hurting. I kept coming but one service I knew that God was speaking to me through the Bishop and knew I needed to give my life to him. 

I remember walking down to the altar and feeling like I had hit rock bottom yet again. I needed this, I had 
lost my way, I had lost my faith. I needed something to believe in, because I had nowhere else to go. 

I remember standing there with tears running down my face giving my life to God.
I heard him say that I am the vine, you are the branches if you remain in me then you produce much fruit, without me you cant do anything. 

We must learn to live in unity while also seeking peace with those outside the faith. May all of them be one. Make every effort to keep the unity of peace.

I knew that I had to become one with Jesus. I had to let go of my fear. I had to trust him. I needed crazy faith just like my Bishop preaches about. I could not allow myself to live in confusion anymore. I had to ask myself the hard questions: am I contributing to unity or division? What did I want to happen? 

So today my friends I want you to remember that it is always up to you. At any time you can change your life. At any time you can decide to give your life over to him. If you are connected to the vine, you will produce fruit. But first you must be connected, you must be part of the vine. If I can do it, anyone can do it. But like I say at the end of every blog only you can be the change you want to see. 
@TreadmillTreats
Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry
 

Comments

Popular Posts