Sometimes Life Is Overwhelming

Sometimes Life Is Overwhelming 

So for today's feel good Friday I want to talk about life and how even for the most positive of us sometimes it gets overwhelming.
Even though we live in a world full of technology and so many things are so much easier than it was years ago, it has also made things harder in some ways.
We are hit every day when we open up social media. Horrible things and horrible people doing things. The world feels like it's coming to an end or should because it's getting crazier and crazier.

Women have to be supermoms, super wives, and super workforce women. We have to have it all, big, important jobs, perfect lives, and kids in every sport and activities imaginable. We have to keep up with the Jones, and we have to look like Barbie at all times while doing it all.

I know how hard it is to be a single mom of two girls. I own my own home and have to do all the repairs and maintenance that go along with it. I work 3 jobs (I own a professional organizing and personal assistant business. I do hair at night, and whenever possible, I do focus groups to make extra money. I also do this blog on 6 different sites, 5 days a week. I work out 5 mornings a week at 5:00 am. I also go to church and volunteer whenever needed. 

On top of all that, I spend time with my girls, my friends, and I am trying to date again. Damn! I am tired just writing all of this! 
Yes, there are some days I have no idea how I do it all and I know many of you out there feel this as well. We beat ourselves up when we don't get it all done, or if our houses aren't spotless. If we snap at little things because, honestly, we are at wits end most of the time. 

But I am here to tell you that it's okay to not be perfect. It's okay. We can't do everything and we can't be perfect because guess what? No one is perfect.

So today my friends, my advice to feel good is to let go... I've learned to let it go. It's okay that the house wasn't always clean. Or if I had a list as long as my arm of errands and I don't get it all done. Instead, I choose to spend time with people I love. Life is too short, and trust me, the world is not going to end if our lists are not done or if there are dishes in the sink. 
No, enjoy the moment, live in it, live big, and live well. Laugh often, be present, enjoy your life, and feel grateful for every second you have… because it is not a guarantee that you will get another. 

So take off your superhero cape, and throw it out the window, turn up the music, sing at the top of your lungs and smile big...believe me the dishes are not having as much fun as you are!

"Be the change you want to see,"
@TreadmillTreats
Check out today's blog 
https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1
https://francescavillardienterprises.com 
Http://www.treadmilltreats.com
Join our women's community @SoulSistersSoulutions

Check me out on 
Youtube:
Twitter:  
Instagram:
Facebook :
@Treadmilltreats
Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

#treadmilltreats 

#Theblessingindisguise 

#blog 

#blogger 

#love 

#instagram 

#lifestyle 

#blogging

#influencer 

#bloggers

#bloggerlife 

#Garyvee

#Jayshetty

#write

#writer

#motivationalspeaker

#motivation

#motivationalquotes

#motivational

#inspiration 

#success 

#quotes

#soulsisterssoulution

#NewYorktimesbestseller

#Oprah

#TylerPerry







Comments

Popular Posts