To Have Peace Is Worth More Than Riches

To Have Peace Is Worth More Than Riches

So for today's feel good Friday I want to end this week's blog series that was about the anniversary of my freedom with one of the most important lessons that I've learned through this all, peace. It has taken me a long time to realize that peace and joy in life is worth , and big mansions. If you don't wear those shoes, this bag, or drive that car...you're not good enough. Everyone on social media is supposedly balling. This is what we are teaching our next generation. That it is all about the stuff. 

What about values, being kind, helping others, and things that have no monetary value but bring joy to your heart, that are priceless? Look I get it. I grew up poor and I wanted all those things I never had. Then I had the nice house, the nice cars, lots of vacations all over, jewelry and big money but I realized that money doesn't make you happy. I was so empty inside and there was no joy in my heart so all of the “things” I had were worthless.

I learned you must be filled inside not by money, not by another person but by yourself and for me it was by God, for none of this would be possible without him. Now I wake every day with joy in my heart, a peacefulness knowing everything will be okay and even if I don't have all that "stuff" anymore, I am still good.

I have what I really need, I have my God, I have my girls and we have our health. I am blessed to have a wonderful family, great friends and a life I love.
I try each and every day to be a blessing to someone else and I know that all is well in my heart. There is no greater feeling, no greater blessing than to feel fulfilled.

So today my friends, you need to realize that money will never buy you happiness. You need to be happy and grateful with what you have right now. You need to find the joy out of the little things. You need to be happy with yourself, where you're at right now. And when you find that, well I can tell you, that is priceless.
"Be the change you want to see"
@TreadmillTreats 
Check out today's blog 
https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1
https://francescavillardienterprises.com 
Http://www.treadmilltreats.com
Join our women's community @SoulSistersSoulutions

Check me out on 
Youtube:
Twitter:  
Instagram:
Facebook :
@Treadmilltreats
Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

#treadmilltreats 

#Theblessingindisguise 

#blog 

#blogger 

#love 

#instagram 

#lifestyle 

#blogging

#influencer 

#bloggers

#bloggerlife 

#Garyvee

#Jayshetty

#write

#writer

#motivationalspeaker

#motivation

#motivationalquotes

#motivational

#inspiration 

#success 

#quotes

#soulsisterssoulution

#NewYorktimesbestseller

#Oprah

#TylerPerry






Comments

Popular Posts