Are You Always Positive?
Are You Always Positive?
So for today's feel good Friday I want to talk about positivity. I get asked this question a lot and the answer is yes, I am always this positive.
My question is why are so many people so negative?
What do you get out of it?
Besides making everyone around you miserable.
I know this first hand as my grandmother was like this. She was never happy, she was negative and held on to hatred for years. Her bitterness about what happened in her life continued until her death. This defined who she was, like a badge she showed the world and wanted everyone to suffer because of it.
I learned while I was young that I never wanted to be like this. No matter what life threw at me I would search for the good. I would look for the positive. I was not going to let life get the best of me. I was not going to allow the hurt people gave me to swallow my heart. I would never go down without a fight, I would never give up and I would do it with a smile on my face.
Yes, life is hard sometimes and yes, I am human and ask why me? More times than I can imagine but then I go on. I know I will not know the answer to these questions so the only thing I can do is keep moving. For me I just tell myself that God only gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldier and it is obvious that he thinks I'm one of them. Even if at times I don't feel strong, or that I don't want to do it. I hold on to my faith, even if it is as small as a mustard seed and drag my ass through the tough times looking for the good. Looking for the lessons.
So today my friends, I am here to tell you the truth. I am not Willy Wonka and I don't sugar coat shit. I am not always positive, I get down and sometimes I even get depressed but I try to look for the good in everything and everyone. I look at the glass half full and think well, it could be empty and am grateful that I have something in there at all.
It's all about your outlook and your attitude. You choose to be positive or to be negative. I chose each and every day to be positive. I chose to be the change I want to see.
@Treadmilltreats
Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1
Www.treadmilltreats.com
**Now released my latest book**
The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed
https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19
***Now available***
My 1st book The blessing in Disguise
Selling on my website:
Http://www.treadmilltreats.com
And on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise
http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise
My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:
https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM
Http://www.treadmilltreats.com
Twitter: treadmill treats
Instagram: treadmilltreats
Facebook :treadmill treats
Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com
#treadmilltreats
#Theblessingindisguise
#blog
#blogger
#love
#instagram
#lifestyle
#blogging
#influencer
#bloggers
#bloggerlife
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration
#success
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry
Comments
Post a Comment