Where Can I Find A Stupid Man?

Where can I find a stupid man…

Now don't jump on me until you read all of this blog. That's what's wrong with people today always jumping on people when they don't know the whole story. 

The reason I say this is because I know quite a few men and I mean multiple men that are clearly stupid. I say this because of all the years that they have said this about us women and why did we have stayed in these types of relationships.
See they are good men, that work, that have their own homes, cars, and jobs. Yet these men pick women who are clearly in charge. 

These women don't cook or clean, they hardly contribute to the home but keep most of the money they make. They never buy anything and they make these men pay for everything. They don't help with anything in the house like they are too good to lift a finger to help their man. 

They run the roost and tell these men what to do and when to do it. God forbid these men try to say anything, it's over for them.
Hello! Please tell me where to find a stupid man like this? I only seem to attract, not these types of men, I can tell you that. I'm the one who cooks and cleans, who does house things and yard things by myself. Who carries her own weight inside and outside of the home. Trust and believe, I would love a stupid man if I could find him. 

I don't understand why these men put up with women like this. They are smart men, good looking men, men that any women would love and cherish but here they are with these women who use and abuse them. I got no answer. The only thing I have come to is they, like many women, have no self-esteem. They have no self worth and so they must feel like this is what they deserve or that they can't get better. And here's the thing, no matter if you're a man or a woman, you deserve better. 

So today my friends, if any of you know of any stupid men like this, please give them my number. I would really like to have one. No, I am joking, but I do have a message for the “stupid men” out there, you deserve better! There are plenty of women who would appreciate the good man that you are. No matter if you are a man or a woman you need to know your worth. 
“Be the change you want to see”
@ TreadmillTreats
Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry

Comments

Popular Posts