Why I'm Still Single
Why I'm Still Single
So because so many people have asked me this question recently so I decided that I would write about it.
I think this subject is a positive one because it's about self love and self worth. Learning about what you will put up with and what you won't. It's about learning the lessons and being able to say no and walk away.
Like I said people ask me all the time why am I still single? As if it is a bad thing or if I had some disease.
I chose to be single. After my last relationship which was wonderful but we wanted different things I was heartbroken and I needed to heal. I needed time alone and for the first time in my life I wanted to be alone. It took a year for me to heal myself.
After that, I tried to date again but my priorities were different. I wasn't going to put up with shit I previously put up with. I knew what a good man looked and acted like so there was a bar now.
Either you reach it or peace out, there's the door, don't let it hit you on the ass on the way out.
I knew the warning signs.
I knew the end of that movie so I didn't need to stick around to see if it ends differently, it doesn't.
I can see a con man, a catfish or a narcissist man a mile away. I don't need to stick around to see if they'll change or waste my time thinking I'll change them. Not my circus, not my monkeys. Boy bye! I'm not your mama, go fix yourself.
If that sounds harsh, sorry…not sorry. I am too old to apologize for what I want or need.
Being single for me is a choice I've made. I just don't want to have a man in my bed, just to have a man in my bed. You better bring something to the table besides your dick.
I am not broken, I did my work, and yes, I went to therapy multiple times.
I worked on myself so you better have done your work.
I've worked hard. I have my own, so you better have your own. I'm not looking to raise another child and if that sounds harsh again, okay, then you're not the man for me and I'm okay with that.
So today, my friends, when you ask somebody, why are you still single, like it's a bad thing. Remember just because you have a man doesn't mean you have a good man. And I'd rather not have a man than have a shitty one.
There's nothing wrong with being single. It gives you time to find out who you are. It gives you time to find out what you want, and definitely what you won't put up with any more. And if that is something that you think is a dirty word, well then maybe you, need to go get some therapy. Because at this point I definitely know why I am still single and know that I will no longer settle.
And like I say at the end of every blog we all need to be the change we want to see.
@TreadmillTreats
Check out today's blog
https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1
https://francescavillardienterprises.com
Http://www.treadmilltreats.com
Join our women's community @SoulSistersSoulutions
Check me out on
Youtube:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook :
@Treadmilltreats
Now released my latest book**
The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed
https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19
#treadmilltreats
#Theblessingindisguise
#blog
#blogger
#love
#instagram
#lifestyle
#blogging
#influencer
#bloggers
#bloggerlife
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration
#success
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry
Comments
Post a Comment