Listening To God's Voice

Listening To God's Voice

So if you know me or follow me you know that I am a follower of God. I have been a part of a church for the last 14 years that has changed my life. I always speak of my church The Faith Center because they do what they preach.

Recently a woman came to my Bishop and said she wanted to bless someone who was a single mom and who was either homeless or about to become homeless with 500.00.
The bishop got up and asked if there was anyone in that situation and no one stood up. He said don't be proud and miss your blessing. This woman came forward and said this was her story. She had lost her job and had a 3 day notice for eviction, and she was a single mom. She didn't know what to do but she came to church anyway. 
The Bishop matched that 500.00 but then the whole church stepped up and gave to this woman. She now has home and money for food. 

I've seen this time and time again in this church. In fact I have been part of this as well. I will never forget I had just gotten divorced. I had $100.00 for the week for groceries. I went up to give my seed and I heard God say to me “Give that $100.00 to Iva” 
Now listen God has never spoken to me, I am not one of “those” people. 

But I heard this as clearly as I was standing there. I said in my mind “This is my only money. I don't know where I will get more money as I had just started this business" 
I heard it again “Give it to Iva” now Iva was a member of my church that I knew. 
I said again “No, this is all I got” And again I heard him say it. 
I got smart and said “If I turn around and she's the first person I see, I will” 
Knowing good and well that I didn't see her at church.

Well there she was and I gave her the $100.00 and said “God told me to give this to you” and walked away. As I was standing in the parking lot she came and said “They were shutting off my electricity tomorrow, I owe $98.00 and I didn't know what I was going to do but I came to church to pray and God told you to do this” I said “Trust me I didn't want to but I listened”

The following day I got 3 new clients. I tripled my money because I listened to God. Iva believed and I listened and God provided for both of us. Just like this woman who listened to God to help this single mother out. She listened because at one time she was also single and homeless. Because she listened she recently got a car without payments that she had been praying for. Yeah, I can't make this up. These are little miracles that I see all the time at my church.

So today my friends, do you see how this works? 
You are blessed to be a blessing. If you bless someone, God will bless you. We all need to be Christ-like, we need to do what he did. We need to help others, the church needs to help others, and we need to be the light for others. Remember only you can be the change you want to see.  
@TreadmillTreats
Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry





Comments

Popular Posts