The dos and don'ts of online dating

Thursday Treadmill Treats
Treadmill Treats remix:
The do's and don'ts of on line dating
Okay, since I've been dating, there are so many things I have seen out there that are such turn off's. These are the things that me and my bestie laugh about every morning.
Now remember this just from a women's perspective, you men can chime in with what we do to turn you off, as I can only speak from what I see.
1. I don't need to see what you looked like 30 years ago, most likely you looked better than and it's just a tease.
2. I don't want to see 30 pictures your dog, cat or other animals, I am not dating them. I get you love your animals and a cute picture of you and them are fine but one picture of you and 10 of them not so much.
3. I don't need to see pictures of your boat, car, house or motorcycle, I am not impressed. And then you call us gold diggers?
4. If you don't say anything about yourself in your profile, I keep going.
I want to be drawn in, if your funny let it show, if your romantic put it down, tell me about yourself, otherwise I think your your blank upstairs as well and I go, next!
5. Please take close up and full body shots, look we all have our types. I like athletic guys, that's me and for God's sake put up more than one picture, I went on a date and walked around for 15 minutes looking for him, because he looked nothing like his one picture.
6. If you do get in touch with me, please don't call me baby, honey, sweetie or sexy, you don't even know me, it's offensive and right there, it gets you to the door, next!
7. Don't say things through texts or emails that you would never have the balls to say in person! Really?? Nough said.
8. Do you read? If you did you you would have read that I am not looking to hook up, so don't ask, don't send me a picture of your ass or any other body part! Especially your junk! What part of not looking to hook up don't you get?
Ps if you do send a picture of your junk, it better be exceptional otherwise we will pass it around to our friends and laugh for weeks! Just dont do it!
9. Don't keep asking me to send you pictures, I have plenty on my ptofile, how many do you need to see? Ask me out, see the real thing!
10. Be a gentleman, yes we still like that, open doors, pull out chairs, at least offer to buy us a cup of coffee. I went out on a date and he sat there drinking coffee and never offered me one and then had  the nerve to ask me out again? My response was "What so I can watch you drink coffee again? No thanks"
Don't talk about what bitches your ex was, there are always 2 sides to the story and be yourself for God's sake, its a date, were not getting married, have fun.
Yes, dating has been a trip but even though I haven't found a love connection yet, I have meet some really great guys that are now my friends.
As you all know I am Tinker bell, I do believe in happily ever after and fairly tales so I will keep kissing the frogs until I find my prince.
"Be the change you want to see"
 
"And just when the caterpillar thought his life over...he turned into a beautiful butterfly"
***Now available***
My new book The blessing in Disguise
Selling on my website:
Http://www.treadmilltreats.com
And on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise
http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise
My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:
https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM
Twitter: treadmill treats
Instragram: treadmilltreats
Facebook :treadmill treats

Comments

Popular Posts