What I am thankful for

Thanksgiving Treadmill Treats

What I am thankful for

There are so many things I am grateful for but these are my top.

1. I am grateful for my God and the love and mercy he shows me, as I am far from perfect but he loves me non the less.

2. I am grateful for my girls, as they are my life and I would do anything for them.

3. I am grateful for my love, my family and friends as they make my life full...full of love and laughs.

4. I am grateful for my home as I envisioned this happy and peaceful place for many years before it actually came to pass.

5. I am grateful for my business, that I get to do something I love, that I get to help people and that I stepped out on faith and God has taken care of me since.

6. I am grateful for my health  and my girls health as it is something so many of us take for granted.

7. I am grateful for all the lessons I have learned even the ones that hurt the most as it made me grow into who I am today.

8. I am grateful for my church and my church family, as I never knew so many people can have such giving and caring hearts.

9. I am grateful for this gift, this purpose God has giving to me, the gift of writing and being able to touch others hearts.

10. I am grateful for my faith, this crazy sick faith I have, that I know nothing is impossible if you believe.

So today my friends on this, Thanksgiving day remember what is truly important. Remember you dont need a special day to tell the people you love how much they mean to you. You dont need a special day to be grateful for all the things in your life, make every day Thanksgiving! Give thanks everyday!

To all of my friends, family and readers may you feel love and compassion this day, may you pay it forward and remember to be the change you want to see.

"Be the change you want to see"
 
"And just when the caterpillar thought his life over...he turned into a beautiful butterfly"

***Now available***
My new book The blessing in Disguise
Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise
http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:
https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Twitter: treadmill treats
Instragram: treadmilltreats
Facebook :treadmill treats

Comments

Popular Posts