You cannot change what you refuse to address

Thursday Treadmill Treats

You cannot change what you refuse to address

In this week series of Love and compassion I am writing about change, without change nothing can happen. Unless your willing to change, your ways, your views, your perspective you will never change.

That is the problem with so many people today, they refuse to admit they have a problem. As if doing do will make you less than.. so they never address it and hey,  if you don't address it, it doesn't exist.

If you want to change, you cannot ask a person to take you somewhere they have never been themselves.

People sometimes see what they want to see, they see you changing and they become afraid. They know your not staying in this space with them for long, so instead they try to tear you down.
They tell you you cant make it, that you think your better than everyone else, they will make you question yourself and your self worth.

People may call you arrogant, why because you didnt ask for their permission to move on? To dream big? 
Tell me why should I my shut down my confidence for your insecurity?

If a man is afraid of a strong women, he is not a strong man. If someone wants you to dumb yourself down, its because they are afraid of your intelligence.
They see all the places you are going to and they know that is not their paths, so they sabotage yours.

What I've learned on this faith walk is that I refuse to be a second class copy of you, there is no one like me, I am a original!

I tell my girls all the time, dance to the beat of your own drummer and I embodied that for so long and then I gave my power away to a man.
I let him tell me what my value was, I believed him when he said I was useless, that I wasn't worthy.

It took me a long, long time to get back that worth, to know who I am!
I know my own worth again, it took a long time to own that, to be able to stand tall with that knowledge.

Are you with people that push people down so their light will shine brighter?
Are they are insecure?
Why be a spectator when you can be a participant?

So today my friends, in this time of trouble and turbulence, stand tall, be the change, don't be afraid to lead instead of follow, if you want to change, you must first address that there is a problem...
It's okay, change is good...and as I always say...
"Be the change you want to see"
 
"And just when the caterpillar thought his life over...he turned into a beautiful butterfly"

***Now available***
My new book The blessing in Disguise
Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:
https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Twitter: treadmill treats
Instragram: treadmilltreats
Facebook :treadmill treats

Comments

Popular Posts