Why are you still sending pictures of your junk?

Why are you still sending pictures of your junk?

So if you follow me or know me, you know that I used to write about this a lot while I was on dating sites. Then I had enough of men doing this, of men just wanting to text and never wanting to meet or men who clearly couldn't read my profile and just wanted a hook up. I took a year off of dating because I had had enough. After a year, I decided to try again. Omg! Well, let me tell you things have not changed!

Men are still out here, ghosting women. Men who just want a texting pen pal. Men are still lying and saying they want a relationship but are only looking to hook up. Men still can't or won't step up and then there are still the ones who have this burning desire to show off their dicks!

Yes, we all know about them if you are a women, the "Dick pic guy"
The guy who after a few good mornings, how are you texts, decides out of nowhere that he must show you his junk.

And BAM! There it is, a good morning picture of his junk in what he thinks is, all of his glory. Well, after only less than a month back at dating I got not only a dick pic, I got a dick video! 
We were actually going to go on a date. I texted him and said I am jumping in the shower and would text him when I was on my way. 
He replied “You should send me a picture”
I ignored the comment and jumped in the shower. 

When I came out there was a message from him. He had sent me a dick video. Well I wrote back at least I didn't waste my time getting ready to meet him, now lose my number. Seriously? Wtf?
Look I get it if this is your boyfriend or husband and you want to spice things up, then it's good, you're playing together and it's okay. But when you just meet someone or in my case haven't even met him and then they decide to do this, It then becomes a Wtf??

Like in Wtf...is wrong with you? 
Wtf...why would you think I want to see your junk? Wtf...all junk looks the same? 
Or my very favorite Wtf... Don't send your picture of your junk to a woman who has been with a black man (It's not an urban myth!)

One guy said "So you're assuming I have a small dick?"
I responded "No, I no longer have to assume!" 

Seriously! I am going to cut you down, insult you and then I will send it to all my girlfriends and we will laugh at you. 
Oh yes, we all do this and we ask all the Wtf questions to why you think we needed or wanted to see this.

Some of you should be embarrassed to send this to anyone...ever!
Some need some serious manscaping. Some are just nasty with hanging, saggy balls... Yuggh, please, it's not all that, trust us! 
You've seen one junk. You've seen them all. 
(Ok, maybe not..refer to paragraph above about urban myths)

To add insult to injury, this last one was while he was on the toilet first, and then he took it in the shower....
I'll wait till you stop laughing.
I can't make this shit up, people!
Ohhhh...like that is so sexy, in a dirty bathroom no less.

Do they think "Oh, I'm going to send this picture of my junk while I'm on a nasty toilet and this woman is going to cream in her drawers and come running over with her pants down to have sex with this sexy beast!"

Really, this is what you must be thinking inside of your pea brain... Why else would you possibly send this?

Wait... Sorry, I'm still laughing. See Mr. Dick pic, this is what we are doing... we are frigging laughing at you! This is not sexy, this does not turn us on, this makes us mad actually, that you think we must be some kind of women that after 5 texts that it would be okay to do this or that we would welcome this behavior. 

Did we ask about your junk? 
Did we discuss anything sexual? Did it say anywhere in our profile that we wanted to hook up? No! So where in the world did you think it was a good idea?
It's not! It never will be! So stop sending them unless, of course, you want to be in my blog about saggy balls.
Seriously... just don't send them, ever!

Dating today is hard enough. We don't need to see pictures of your nasty junk that probably isn't all that when it comes down to it anyway. Let's be real. It already shows us it's all about you and what you want, so I'll be betting it's all about you in bed as well.
Next....swipe left....delete.
This makes me want to go back to not dating again.

So today, my friends feel free to send this to all the men who send you these pics.
And to the guys who follow me, send it to a friend who needs help keeping it in his pants. Share it everywhere, as there are many men out there still doing this.
Speak out loud and clear and help me start my new movement...
#dontsendmepicturesofyourjunk
#Wtf
#nosaggyballs

It's okay...I'm still laughing, too! 

"Be the change you want to see,"
 @TreadmillTreats

Comments

Popular Posts