I Hope I Live Long Enough To See Justice

I hope I live long enough to see justice

I know at this point in my life I have more years behind me than I do in front of me.
I know that I may not have enough time left on this Earth to see justice but I am hoping and I am praying that before I die, I will see justice done with this administration. 

I hope that I get to see every one of these racist government officials be put in jail. I hope to see the courts take away all of their money that they stole. I hope to see it given to the people that they have hurt, they have killed, and that they have talked about. I hope to see justice for those whose rights were taken away and who have been put in jail for no reason other than the color of their skin, or that they were brave enough to have spoken out about this administration. 

I hope Trump's name is taken off every building and is put down in history as the worst person to ever run this country into the ground. I hope to see him rot in prison until hell calls him home.

I hope that this next generation sees what this idiot in charge has done to this country. How has he pitted one against another? How he made us hate again. How has he allowed all the people that had their white sheets in the closet, to come out, put them back on and think it's okay to be racist. To say racist things about others that they do not know and to treat people like they are nothing just because of the color of their skin. To treat women like objects and abuse and degrade them. To make fun of people with disabilities. To call war heroes losers because they were prisoners of war. To treat anyone that didn't worship him, stupid. This is not what the leader of the free world does. No, this is not what a decent human being does.

But here's the thing you seem to forget, we are all immigrants here. We are all immigrants on STOLEN land. This land that we think is our is actually land that we stole from the indigenous people. That we killed them for. 
Let's not forget that we are all immigrants. Our great grandfathers, our grandfathers or our parents came here to look for a better life, to work hard and build this country into what it is today. 

When Megan Kelly screamed “To go back to your country” 
Bitch, this is our country, we built it. Remember without any immigrants you'd be still shitting in an outhouse. If It wasn't for the immigrants, you would have no food to eat as they raise it and pick it for you. You would have nobody to build your house or take care of your children or clean your house. These are the jobs you think you are too good to do. Yet you want to get rid of “The immigrants” who do these jobs day after day.

This is not just your country, it's everybody's country. Everybody came here to make a better life for themselves. They worked hard, for little money and believed that they could have a better life for their children. How dare you tell people that they don't belong here?
America has always been for people who wanted a better life. Now the racist in charge decided that he and his cronies are coming out of the closet with their white sheets and are actually speaking, what they have been thinking for all these years. That it's okay to do this, it's not okay, it will never be okay to treat people like that. 

So today my friends I know, because it always happens, that the pendulum of justice will swing the other way. Time and time again we see this happen and when it does all of these people will be brought to justice. The racist will run back in their closets because they won't have the courage to stand up by themselves without a racist in charge or a racist government. And then maybe just maybe we all can get the justice that we deserve. 
Keep pushing, keep speaking out, keep protesting because like I say at the end of every blog, only we can be the change we want to see. 
@TreadmillTreats
Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry

Comments

Popular Posts