Sometimes I Hate People

Sometimes I Hate People 

They say that New Yorkers are rude, well if you say that then you've never been to South Florida.
They are the rudest people I've ever seen here and I grew up in New York so I can say that. 
Now to set the record straight the rudeness does not come from New Yorkers, surprisingly. No, it comes from others. I am not going to say where it comes from most often but if you live here, you know.

Recently I had come home from a wonderful trip back home in New York and I caught something. I was sick the whole week I got back. Barely dragging my ass to work and coming home to drop in my bed as soon as the day was over. So I thought I'll go to the beach on Saturday, the fresh salt air and the vitamin D will do me good. 

I got there early, set up close to one of the only palm trees left on the beach and started to enjoy my morning. The whole beach was empty; there was just me and the lifeguard, a perfect beach day right? Wrong! All of a sudden these Mfers come and put down their shit right by me. Now I'm not talking close to me, I am talking rightnext to me. 
Then this guy says “I hope you don't mind” 
I say “I do mind, there is a whole empty beach, go somewhere else”

He says “Just to let you know we are going to have like 50 people maybe you should move”
I am pissed and yell “Me? 
I should move? I was here first asshole, you should move” 

Well, they weren't planning on moving, they kept setting up as if I wasn't there. So I packed my shit up saying to him as I walked away “Just to let you know, you're an asshole and you should learn some damn manners”

Seriously I get it if the beach was crowded and this was the only spot left but I am telling you the whole damn beach was empty. What gives people some nerve to do something like this? I would never dream of doing this to anyone because I was raised with manners and respect. 

But anymore people have neither. They are a bunch of selfish mother fuckers. It's all about them. How hard would it have been to keep walking 50 feet away from me but they obviously thought they were entitled to sit wherever they wanted to, like right on top of me. Tough luck that I was already there. Seriously the frigging nerve of some people! 

Unfortunately for them I am petty, so when I finally stop from dragging my shit down the beach, still out of breath I take out my phone and start videoing them. I show everyone where they put their stuff and that the whole beach was empty. If you choose to be an asshole in today's society, plan to be called out on it in public. And that's just what I did! 

So today my friends remember we all live on this planet together. Have some respect for other people. Do better, don't be an asshole so that more people won't end up hating people. 
Let's all try to be the change we want to see.
@TreadmillTreats


Check out my daily blogs @ https://treadmilltreats.blogspot.com/?m=1

Www.treadmilltreats.com 

**Now released my latest book**

The Blessing in Disguise.... revealed

https://www.amazon.com/Blessing-Disguise-Revealed-story-faith/dp/1074340493/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=the+blessing+in+disguise&qid=1561392004&s=books&sr=1-19

***Now available***

My 1st book The blessing in Disguise 

Selling on my website:

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

And on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?qid=1462358109&sr=1-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+blessing+in+Disguise

http://www.am6azon.com/gp/aw/d/0692437398/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1434452632&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=the+Blessing+in+Disguise

My weekly Youtube page, please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/LDSXCFJVnzM

Http://www.treadmilltreats.com

Twitter: treadmill treats 

Instagram: treadmilltreats

Facebook :treadmill treats

Http://Www.treadmilltreats.com

#treadmilltreats 
#Theblessingindisguise 
#blog 
#blogger 
#love 
#instagram 
#lifestyle 
#blogging
#influencer 
#bloggers
#bloggerlife 
#Garyvee
#Jayshetty
#write
#writer
#motivationalspeaker
#motivation
#motivationalquotes
#motivational
#inspiration 
#success 
#quotes
#soulsisterssoulution
#NewYorktimesbestseller
#Oprah
#TylerPerry

Comments

Popular Posts